Men’s 9-Hole Golf Club Board Meeting Minutes
Date: December 4, 2018, 9:00 am, Los Olivos Rm CH2
Meeting Attendees: Scott Breunsback, Rick Gehman, Jim Keitges, Frank Harrison, Joe Rhodes, Randy Smith, Len Paganini, Dave Emal, Bob Keeler, Mark Nussbaum, Roger Landis, Marv Lemmon
Missing Board Members: Don Beckhart, Jeffery WU, Leonard Lin
1. The President, Scott Breunsback, brought the meeting to order at 09:15 AM.
2. This meeting was mainly to thank the outgoing members of the board for their efforts and to welcome the incoming new members. Scott then asked for volunteers from the attendees to fill the various vacant positions for 2019 that now existed on the board. The results of this effort are the following:
President – Rick Gehman
Vice President – Jim Keitges
Treasurer – Joe Rhodes
Secretary – Joe Rhodes
Sign Up / Desk – Rick Gehman
Welcoming – Dave Emal
Tournaments – Len Paganini
Communications – Leonard Lin
Handicap Calculations – Randy Smith
Greens and Racquets – Randy Smith
Membership – Bob Keeler
Rules – Frank Harrison and Rick Gehman
Web – Frank Harrison
3. After filling these positions, Scott reminded those in attendance of some of the rules of play changes that would come into being with 2019. These changes included the fact that balls hit into the various mulch areas on the courses would have to be played as they lie. Balls landing in the mulch around “staked trees” could be moved/dropped one club length from the original position.
4. Some discussion occurred on various ways to speed up play. Item was tabled until next meeting.
5. The meeting adjourned at 10:15